Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Go and Vote - But First...More Tiny Asses !!!

That's right, Barack Obama & John McCain may be running for President of the United States, but the following sweet looking bimbos with Tight, Little Asses should be running to get in bed with me. All kidding aside, do your patriotic duty and VOTE, and in the mean time let's get to checking-out some Tiny Ass babes....

Check-out this beach beauty in an orange thong that is creeping so far up her ass it's wiping her pancreas (I heard that line from Andrew "Dice" Clay). Anyway, she is looking super sweet and has a really Hot Little Ass, and her girlfriend in the pink looks like her ass is just as tiny too:



Yup, more beach babes, and this time we have two of them in FULL view, showing their Tiny Asses to the world. Keep walking, girls, because I could stare at your tight asses forever:



Fuck Me....This stupid, fucking blong cunt has a super Tiny Ass, and I am rock hard just typing this description of her ASSet. If I had half a chance, I would lick her ass then fuck her tight, pink butt hole like there was no tomorrow:



Yeah, look down baby doll and notice how fucking tight your sweet little ass really is. It's bimbos like you who make us guys horny as hell for a Tiny Ass like yours:



This chick is on the modeling runway, strutting her stuff for the camera(s). I wish I was in that audience and filming away, because if I was, I know I would go home, watch the video and stroke away:



And last but not least, yet another beach babe in an orange Thong once again, looking just as HOT if not hotter than the first bimbo I posted, though I guess her ass is not quite as shapely:


Hope you enjoyed this HOT post of Tiny Ass babes. And now that the FUN is over, Go Out and VOTE, and don't come back to The Tiny Ass Admirer until you have done so :)

Happy Ass Admiring !!!

2 comments:

Greg said...

a topless ring match featuring camel clutch, hammerlock, surfboard, test of strength, schoolgirl pin, Boston crab, hair pulling, double toed leglock surfboard, full nelson, leg scissors, camel clutch full nelson, standing bow and arrow, figure four head scissors, arm bar, verbal humiliation, and more.
Tanya Danielles Studio

Russel R said...

Lea turns up with a full bladder for her very first shoot with us and she says she can't wait much longer.
Bound2Burst Female Desperation clips