Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Monday !!!

Indeed it IS a Happy Monday, especially when you are graced with a bunch of sweet, young babes with Tiny Asses. What better way to start off a grueling week than lusting over the Tiny Ass Cheeks of some of the hottest young ladies around. Well, I guess what's even better than this would be to have one of these bimbos suck your cock til you cum down her throat, or maybe first take your fuck stick up her tiny butt hole, but we're getting ahead of ourselves here....That's fantasy; Let's you and I stick to reality, and that is to present many sweet, young girls with some of the most Tiny Asses around....Let's get to lurking !!!

First up is a girl I featured here before, except now the picture of her legs and ass are cropped to show the most important part of her lovely anatomy:



This next babe in a red and white polka-dot swimsuit has a cute ass, and one I could see my cock ramming if she would just bend over a bit more and pull down her bottoms:



Look at this chick's small, tight ass cheeks, pefectly defined by her black swimsuit:



These next two sweethearts have my heart pounding and my cock throbbing. Imagine having the thrill of walking behind these two Tiny Ass bimbos:



This is another of my fantasy girls. Sometime I blow-up her picture and imagine myself licking her supple and succulent, small ass cheeks, then spreading them apart and tongue fucking her tiny asshole:



Oh....My....God....Would you just look at how tight this girl's ass is !!! Can you believe it....Just look at those amazingly small butt cheeks:



And finally, I save the Best for Last. Just look at this sweet, young fucking bimbo, showing-off her sweet legs and Tiny Ass just for us. She is PERFECT, don't you agree. Well, that is, if you adore Tiny Asses.


The only problem I see with viewing pictures like the ones contained in this BLOG, is that you are always left with wanting MORE. And I mean more in the way of Sex with each and every one of these hotties. Hot, XXX, hardcore anal, oral and deep throat sex with these teens and young ladies. And regarding the last chick above, I would fuck her asshole til she begged me to stop.....

Happy Ass Admiring !!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah.

Greg said...

Green velvet roses encircle Tanya's dreams. The words "Icy Pit of Hell" follow. Tanya blinks, almost awake now. The notions hover. Do they pertain to St. Patrick's Day? Shouldn't Hell have flames instead of ice? She drifts into an uncomfortable sleep. A wrestling match between Tanya and Melissa Jacobs takes place the next morning. Clad in an Irish plaid G-string Melissa shamelessly flaunts her toned physique and spectacularly slim waistline.
Tanya Danielles World

Anonymous said...

Wife sharing