Monday, September 29, 2008

An Afternoon Full of Tight, Little Asses....

Hey all you fellow Tiny Ass lovers, I'm back from lunch and still horny as all Hell for a chick with a small butt. Take a look at this afternoon's selection of Tight Ass cuties that I have amassed for you perverts....

Take this teen bimbo for instance, I wish I was invited in her room and stumbled in only to find her like this, completely naked and showing-off her really tight, young little ass. She's no super model, but she has an attractive amateur quality that gets my juices flowing:



This sweet teen has "Fuck My Ass" written all over her hair-covered face. Yup, that's how tight and inviting her small butt is to ME:



Now this cheer-leading bimbo is what all pictures posted in this BLOG should be judged against. This is an extremely super tight and tiny little ass in short-shorts. I should really print out this picture and blow my load all over it. This is the kind of ass that makes me go crazy (in a good way, though):



Now why can't babes like this be standing in front of me when I approach a street corner? Oh well, let me go back to stroking over this fine piece of Ass Fucking goodness:



Can you imagine if you were allowed to pull up her tight skirt !!! Owy, that would be pure bliss and highly erotic to see what a wonderfully tight, young ass she has beneath all of that annoying clothing:



And last but certainly not least, this Hottie with her teen ass jutting upward, just begging me to whip out my 9 inch rock hard prick and put it where the sun don't shine. I know, a bit crude to talk about a sweet teen like that, but her ass just begs to be fucked, after I spend a good amount of time licking her cheeks and sucking on her ass hole:

Well, guess that's about enuff Tiny Asses for today, but fear not, there are plenty more coming in the days and weeks ahead. This is a work in progress, and an ongoing Tribute to Tiny Female Asses.....

Stroke Away, and Happy Ass Admiring !!!

No comments: