Monday, September 29, 2008

Welcome to my New BLOG....The Tiny Ass Follower !!!

Hello fellow ass lovers. So, I finally created a BLOG dedicated to all the female's packing a tiny ass, whether she be 100% real, or in this day and age, a "Virtual" re-creation of something truly beautiful. This BLOG is about posting pictures of teen girls and young women with the smallest, tiniest asses around.

This has always been such a huge turn-on for me, and now with the advent of the internet and ease of creating a BLOG, I now have the opportunity to share all that I have collected, and continue to collect. This BLOG is also about fantasies, and I will be sharing some them, including hardcore ones, with my fellow ass lovers and will accompany the pictures I post.

This BLOG is also about Hardcore, Massive Anal Penetrations of Young Women, another HUGE turn-on for me. Mostly, though, the pictures of these anal penetrations will be far and few between. Still though, I will be including some for your "Ass Admiring" pleasure !!!

Please feel free to leave comments if you feel you have a similar fantasy, or share in the admiration of a particular "Tiny Ass"....

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you find complete euphoria at "The Tiny Ass Admirer".....

Sincerely Yours,

the "TinyAssAdmirer"

--------------------------

Now, to start things off right, here is a sweet, young blonde with a super Tiny Ass. And what's better that gazing upon a tiny ass? Gazing at her pinhole, tight pink starfish :) - ENJOY !!!


Happy Ass Admiring !!!

No comments: