Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Tiny Butt Bye-Bye....

I know it's getting late in the afternoon, at least it is here on the East Coast of the United States. Let's take a look, though, at a few more Tiny Ass girls. Then we can call it quits for today, sound good ?

Now would you take a gander at this fucking hot, young ass on this teen bimbo. Owy, with a nice "Whale Tail" protruding, no less. She has a very small, cute ass, and I really wanted to share her ASSets with you all:



In this picture, the woman has a super Tiny Ass, and the two men with her are ready to pummel her butt hole like there is no tomorrow. All I can say is, I wish I was one of them. First I would lick this woman's butt cheeks, then slide my tongue to her puckered ass pipe and flood it with my saliva....MMmmmm, getting hungry again for ass....Ok, in the meantime, just enjoy looking at her lovely Little Ass:


Alright, I'm leaving the office soon. I hope you enjoyed this sampling once again of babes with Tiny Asses because you know what, I sure fucking did. Peace everyone....

Happy Ass Admiring !!!

No comments: