Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Good, Tittilating Tiny Butt Day 2 U All...

Catchy title, huh? Anyway, I am so fucking horny once again for a Tiny Ass, so let's start of with a few. I want share more with you of a Polish tart named Kasia, and one that I spoke of & shared with you before. She has an ass that just begs my tongue to crawl up her crack and flood her starfish..Yeah Baby !!!

The first pic of this Super Hot Polish babe shows her walking away from the camera and into Phil-Flash's pad, all fully nude. Fuck, I wish I was in the room waiting for her to enter and surrender her ass to my fuck stick:



Now we see Kasia next to Phil-Flash's mock stripper pole, showing off her Tiny Ass and puckered asshole for the world to see. Oh so inviting:



And let's see one more of Kasia, this time sunning her backside and small butt cheeks at Phil-Flash's place. Wish I was there to apply lotion to her ass, as well as the rest of her succulent, young body:


Ok, I guess that's it for now, but I will be posting MORE today....

Happy Ass Admiring !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the butts I love!

Anonymous said...

Kasia is awesome!