Friday, October 31, 2008

A Few Final Tiny Asses for Friday.....

Yup, that's right, I just could not resist posting a few more Tiny Asses for your, as well as my, stroking pleasure. Now, without further ado, here is a sweet blond grabbing her Tiny Ass. Not much to grab back there, babe, but that's a GOOD thing as far as the Tiny Ass Admirer is concerned:



Double pleasure, double your fun, two Tiny Asses are better than one...Corny, I know, but so totally fucking true. Just look at these two babes showing off their tight, young asses; especially the chick on the right:



And finally we have IvanaFuckaLot. This is THE definition of a Tiny Ass, and one that would have me blowing my load all over her small ass cheeks if given the chance to get naked with her. She would need to revive me quick with her loving mouth so I could take full advantage of her snug, little butt hole:



There you have it....Another week featuring the Best of the Best Tiny Asses for your Butt Loving enjoyment. See you next week when I will post countless more Tiny Ass bimbos.

Happy Ass Admiring !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

agree. lovely ass.
is she even lega?
nah, who cares
would do her any day :)