Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Tuesday Full of Tiny Tushes.....

Nice title, you say? Well, if not, then I am sure you will enjoy my presentation of pretty, young things with Tiny Asses for your wanking, stroking and cum spurting pleasure.

First up is young Emily. This 100% LEGAL teen sports a sweet and tiny, little ass. Every time I see a young girl with a really small ass, I cannot help but envision a huge black man with a monster cock and big, hairy nut sack being intimate with her, and pounding his huge fuck pole in and out of her sore, tender ass hole. Ah, what a sight to stroke to, and I sure wish Emily would consider a fuck video of this proportion:



The next dumb, fucking teen bimbo I have for your horny bastards is a real beauty, and because of this, I am posting two pictures of her sweet, young body and small ass:


Like I said, two pictures of this stupid young girl. Of course I mean that in the nicest possible manner as I am sure she is a real sweetheart and a Great Fuck, especially in that small ass of hers. If only more young girls with Tiny Asses took monster black cock up their butt holes:



Would you look at this next sweet, young babe exposing her Tiny Ass to the world by hiking up her super-short mini skirt. WOW, what a sweet, little ass:



And last but definitely not least we have Cory Heart with her small albeit elongated little ass:


Well, there you have'em, Tuesday's selection of babes with Tiny Asses.....

Happy Ass Admiring !!!

No comments: