Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What can I say, MORE Tiny Asses - Duh !!!

Hey babe, why don't you just lay that raft down and hop aboard on your belly. Now you're in the perfect position for me to fuck your Teeny, Tiny Ass:



These two fucking bimbos get me panting. Two sweet, succulent little asses to enjoy. But for now, I'll have to settle for mentally fucking their behinds:



Dunno if the girl on the RIGHT has a "Tiny Ass", but it is a very nice looking ass, so quit fucking complaining and just jerk-off to it already. I did:



Ah Tiffany Paris you stupid cunt, what a lovely little ass you have baby. Now, let me lather you up with sun tan lotion and get down to business playing with your amazingly Tiny Ass:



And finally, my absolutely FAVORITE teen in the entire world.....Kasia from Phil-Flash.com. This Polish tart is simply edible, and because her ass is so tiny and she is such a sweet looking girl, I would never say (type) anything bad or derogatory about this fucking stupid but seriously HOT blond bimbo. Can you just imagine coming home from work to a creature like this fixing dinner for you. Fuck the food, pull down that G-string and bang her tiny, little shit hole for all its worth:


Happy Ass Admiring !!!!

1 comment:

Greg said...

After drinking steadily throughout the day, both Lea and Vonka need to pee more and more. Here, as the shoot draws to a close, they both want to use the toilet at the same time, but of course one of them has to wait for the other. Bound2Burst Female Desperation