Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Tight Ass Thursday.....

Yup, an appropriate title since I will only let one post go out today. Hey, don't cry, I promise it will be a good one, with an abundance of sweet, Tiny Asses to keep your mouth watering and your cock exploding....Let's begin, shall we !!!

First up is a girl playing sports, or so it seems, but who gives a shit. What makes this picture HOT is her Tiny Ass....You go girl:



Now this babe really has my attention. Oh how her small ass looks so warm, soft and inviting. Let me kneel down behind her and let the Ass Worshiping commence:



This girl simply has a cute little bottom, what more can I say? Well, except that I would love to taste her supple, young ass cheeks and probe her tiny butt hole with my tongue, but that's getting ahead of ourselves:



HHmm, how lucky is one sister of the Taylor twins, getting to shoot dirty pictures of her sisters hot, Tiny Ass. And boy howdy, it IS a Tiny Ass with an amazing set of long, sexy legs:



And last but certainly not least, we have NextDoorNikki, doggie-style and showing-off her small butt for the world to see. I couldn't care less about the world seeing it, but the fact that I can see it is the real catch. Take a good look and notice how sweet and tasty her chocolate starfish (read, her asshole) looks. First my tongue, then my rock hard prick. Oh yeah, take it in your ass pipe Nikki:


Well, there you have it, my one and only post for today (Thursday). Hope you enjoyed it...

Happy Ass Admiring !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love asses. I love looking at them. I love savoring the feel of them. I love exploring them.