Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Whopping Post of Tiny, Little Asses !!!

Ok, back from a little hiatus and now I'm ready to post some delectable Tiny Asses for your perverted, butt-loving enjoyment.

Take a gander at this skinny but sweet babe below in those tighty whitey pants, showing-off her succulent young and Tiny Ass, and one that I could gaze upon for hours:



This blond bimbo is a model, of course, and strutting her stuff on the catwalk. Just look at how Tiny her ass is. All I can say is I wish I was attending that event:



This girl is simply cute, and her Tiny Ass is fucking cute as well. I wonder if she's an anal virgin, because with an ass like that, there must be a line of hung and horny guys behind her, all waiting for entry into her back door:



This beach babe with her Tiny Ass facing us is simply edible. It is so enjoyable to seek out and spy on sweet, young and slender babes at the beach, with all of them sporting Tiny Asses:


This HOT teen has some very small butt cheeks as well. Just look at them and you can picture her standing and revealing her Tiny Ass to all passers-by on that road she is on. I see an accident waiting to happen with her bare little ass positioned like that:



And finally this little tart. She doesn't have the tiniest of asses for a teen, but it is enjoyably small, and I would be the first in line to worship her butt cheeks:


That's it for now, and I hope everyone enjoyed this mornings Tiny Ass sampling of lovely girls with small butts.

Happy Ass Admiring !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg the blonde on the road-side...is ready and willing to take it...i would stop my car....walk over and make her take my hard cock balls deep...hold onto those hipps and pound away