Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lunch Butts, Both Virtual & 100% Real....

Hm, I wish I had some Tiny Butts here right now with me for dessert. Actually, for a 2 course dessert. The first is running my tongue all over their Tiny Ass Cheeks, then Tongue-Fucking their puckered, little ass holes. For the second course, we have good old butt hole stretching Anal Sex with these cuties. Damn, that's fucking hot, too bad though there aren't any chicks here with me after lunch, only my perverted imagination....

Onward we go, but sorry, no Massive Anal Penetrations just yet, but they will cum in time. Let's just take a look at some more tight, little asses, cause nothing really is sweeter to look at after lunch.

This first pic shows a digital dream from the TotalSuperCuties website. All I can say is, what a fucking sweet, little, Tiny Ass she does have:



And this virtual babe is packing a super tight Tiny Ass herself. A nice place she's in for me to jump her, force her to the ground, and let my Tongue do the Talking, er, Licking:



Ok, nuff for the virtual asses, let's SECRETLY (as in Candid) check-out some REAL girls and their small asses. Nice tight jeans, baby. Now keep walking away from me so I can admire how your Tiny Ass wiggles about. Oh so fucking sexy:



You know, I was just in Wal-mart this morning, but no chick like this was shopping for greeting cards when I was there. Too bad, because if she was, I would of had to offer her an ass sniffing....Oh yeah, nasty thoughts are flowing thru my mind as I gaze upon her Tiny, tan short-shorts-covered Ass:



And these two babes look like they're at a lake or something, showing off their sweet, tanned legs and Tiny Asses to the world. The chick on the left is HOT, but the one on the right is packing a super tight, Tiny Little Ass, and that makes her for me:


Well, lunch is over, and I think I will now go and blow my nuts and calm myself after two days of many posts featuring Tiny Asses. I just cannot get these small asses out of my mind; it's like a fucking disease.

Anyway, let me run and cum, and I'll continue to add to my Butt BLOG to keep you, as well as myself, equally entertained....

Happy Ass Admiring !!!

No comments: